- The word "collagen" is derived from the Greek "kolla" and "genesis" meaning glue-producing.
- Over 4,000 years ago, Egyptians used collagen as an adhesive binder.
- 70% of the skin is made up of collagen.
- Collagen gives the skin its foundational strength and structure.
- The stimulation of fibroblast cells increases the production of collagen.
- Collagen is commonly used to improve wound healing.
- From age 25 onwards, levels of collagen deteriorate rapidly causing the formation of wrinkles & imperfections.
Esthétique avancée, laser et soins de la peau.
*Avertissement: Les résultats varient d'une personne à l'autre.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.